Thanks to Carolyn, I got my Ninja Poken. Wooot!. Named him ( looking at the fierce appearance, it must be male ) Koga, the leader of Fuschia City Gym, Kanto region in Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, and Silver. Koga also is a Ninja student and using Poisonous Pokemon.And I at the moment, playing Pokemon Emerald :p
This is my Pokenamecard
Bought Mutt to replace Shocky who now might serve his new illegal or lucky owner. Why I did say lucky? because ‘Finders Keepers’ and illegal to those worker, if they actually took it and denied that they ever saw it -_-
Meet Mutt, also known as Casio G-Shock G9000MS-1, Mudman Military Series. t’s Mud and Dirt resist and of course, Shock resist. I’m happy to tell you that this is the first watch that I bought for myself 😀 It features stealth/black matte series inspired by military properties. I
If I’m in Military, if I’m not the commander, I’d be commando who is everything about stealth, or, piloting fighter jets. I
I fancy everything black, multipurpose, heavy-duty, high-performance, and also automation. Automation as in example my umbrella pops out with a push of button, and a radio antenna will pops out from it’s base once the engine started, and Anubis has it. Fancy that.
The more you see the less you know
The less you find out as you go
I knew much more then than I do now
Neon heart, day-glow eyes
The city lit by fireflies
They’re advertising in the skies
And people like us
And I miss you when you’re not around
I’m getting ready to leave the ground
The first replacement.. umm.. not replacement, but a new partner lol.
I’ve owned Ruby, my loyal Rubbermaid Chug Bottle that I always hang it with my Golly, ( Golla Backpack ) for about 1 year ++ , beginning at the end of 2007 if I’m not mistaken. It was worthy product. It never broke, nor leak any water. Here’s Ruby
And here’s her new partner, Thermy
Tagged again by Chee Aun, one of web developer fella in Malaysia. Well if you aren’t clear about this tagging thingy, let me refresh you.
- Link to your original tagger and list these rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
Now.. this 7 things… argh. almost out of idea of what I wanted to share. aha got it.
- I didn’t ask for plastic bag if I can hold the stuff I’ve bought or I can stash it on my bag, one part of my contribution towards greener world. And I carry a bottle of water. This bottle of water will reduce the usage of plastic bottle each time you bought a mineral bottle, and it’s also a method to survive economic downturn. Read more…