First, my wedding is just around the corner, less than 3 weeks left from the date of this post. Juggling all things has been my frequent lunch but never been this hard. All the jobs coming/proposal that need to be completed within this 3-6 weeks duration have cancelled due to shorthanded. If only I grew my company more bigger, this problem will not happen.
Too bad it’s happen because I afraid to grow. That’s why I’m short, and fat. Still, the company are doing fine.
- As pictured above, I & Emi being interviewed by Freda Liu at BFM Radio for Weddingkami in Open For Business slot yesterday, tuesday 9 november. Missing it? here’s the podcast.
- was invited to mentor Urekaweekend‘s participant.
- demonstrated how to use Google App Inventor at CodeAndroid Malaysia Meetup
- Attended the largest tweetup ever – #oct23rdtwtup
- Submitted a journal paper for conference. Didn’t I told you I’m taking Master in Creative Science for Human Instrumentality Project for the Better Nation of Kazakhastan ?
- Visited a Mobileoffice that was build based on few of my ideas [even it’s only few, but i felt thankful and great hehe]
So that’s it. Back to work.