So last week, I saw a few tweets looking for lucky blogger who want to review Samsung Galaxy S. They require to do audition so, left with just 1 day before submission on Friday, I was thinking what should I do to be eligible for the review.
So I did this
I got it yeay!!
I’ve been tasked to review this unit so here I declare that within this 2 weeks until 17 july, there will be few/or many updates regarding this Samsung Galaxy S. Since I’m reviewing it. My review, as what my eyes always see, will be fair prior to my experience. To date, I’ve used Nokia 3310, N93, and HTC Hero. I’ve used dad’s iPhone 3G. So my experience testing Samsung Galaxy S are benchmarked with that.
So far after 48hours using it, I could say that
- It’s sleek, and thin
- a bit big than iPhone. and bit big for my palm too that I can’t type with one hand even they have SMS-keypad
- Super AMOLED screen is freakingly beautiful and the text is super clear. Confirmed by few who I’ve met.
- Their Camera function and features are too many to list. Even include Face Detection!
- Yet to test SWYPE keypad
- Google Android 2.1 rocks!
- The GPS, when first auto-detect with foursquare, detected Korea. LOL
So you can follow me on twitter = @tekong to see I’m tweeting my experience about Samsung Galaxy S. There’s 10 winners of the competition and here’s 5 that I’ve met during the collection of review unit
Bookmark my blog for next upcoming review 😀