Today I’m 25 years old. And I just discovered I share the same birth date with Afdlin Shauki. But I’m less awesome than him. Afterall I’m much smaller :p
So 25 is kind of feat, let me list anything 25
- a prefect
- I’ve been scored a goal since I was standard 3
- a corrupt librarian for letting male students in MRSM Taiping play CounterStrike. Afterall, I’m the head of Bureau Computer
- a good scout
- a navigator and good driver + a good rempit with just 1 hit and run cases. Hit a car and run
- fall asleep while riding motorcycle. Lucky no accident happen coz Sabau is there to knock me
- driving alone to Kuantan back and forth
- scored 100 marks in 5 out of 6-7 exam in islamic school in standard 1
- in car-domino-accident with syazwan
- went to MRSM Taiping, but kinda wasted it for not ending in more prestigious courses as in Quantum Physics. It is even more wasted when it is one of few top MRSM but as I said, I do felt like wasted my fat chance to go oversea
- called as Professor Serba Tau by my school teachers
- failed driving test. Parking fail. took the test twice.
- one of high-scores in Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops during PSP Slim launching.
- took picture with Dr Siti Hasmah. And I believe I’ve met Dr M for Hari Raya during I was a kid
- not asleep for almost 2-3 days if I’m not mistaken
- lost a camera. Finepix S7000. Worth RM2700 back then
- bought macbookpro
- been living without much family support ( as in pocket money, food, and accomodation ) since 2003.
- declared minor color blind
- have a pointer lower than 3 for 3 consecutive years (MRSM until Foundation MMU), and then score above 3 for 3 consecutive years during degree
- slammed a keyboard as a result of overstressed. I mention it many times. lucky the keyboard survived. But my roomate Syawal traumatized. No I’m not hitting him.
- accidentally scarred my foot with glass window. But walked to football field, kick a ball, full with blood, and then realize I’m bleeding
- caught on baby-net-hook a-la fish at the hook at my mouth. if you see carefully at my lips, a bit senget
- when I was 7, I travel with my uncle on a bus to kedah.
- 3 month as a fiancee to someone with name Hazwani Aris.
No I’m not kidding
Originally I planned to reveal this news at least two month before my wedding. But receiving 200+ comments in both Facebook and Twitter did make me extremely happy. Those 200 comments are not random strangers. And it is still counting. There’s 10 comments/tweets related hoping and praying that I’ll getting married. Not to forget, today I was teaching at Teras One Solution, an Adobe Authorised training center here in Malaysia and they surprise me with birthday cake. I thought I did something wrong at first LOL!
Indeed I’m so happy and I’ve decided to tell about it. After all, I afraid my wedding will clash with few friends.[ Terus terang, aku sudah bertunang #pantun.] InsyaAllah/God-willing, I’m getting married in 6 months time.
Pray for us friends. Again, thank you so much for being part of my life
P/S: by the way, 12 hour before the timestamp of this post, 25 years ago, 1030am, I was born to the world, but forgot to say Hello World.
P P/S: Now I need to do my own Weddingkami LOL!!!
P P P/S: Geek and nerd goes to Video Games Live. Perfect combo!
P P P P/S: picture by Wan Azim, of which actually seated near with me. He didn’t realize I was there. Until I decide to help him took his picture with Video Games Live backdrop. That’s how secretive I am :p