- It’s not as cheap as Transformers. Take that.
- Quite rich story line. I don’t think it can be aired if there’s part being cut. No wonder the duration is frickin 2 hours and a half.
- The war scene quite epic. The scores too sends a cold shiver to your spine. But it felt a bit like ‘Enemy at the Gates’ score.
- And seeing the tree fallen, quite evil but, oh bombs!
- The mechas truly awesome! The robots, and also the visuals/augmented style. coool gila!! Imagine flying a ship and all the controls can be slide to the side. Oh yes, and for medics, how about detaching a electronic transparency. SWEET!
- The Na’vi. The pandora are stunningly beautiful. I just want to step on the lush, where it will glow for each steps that I make.
- And the Na’vi can assimilate/connect with nature just by using their hair?? Just another sweet feature. It’s the same tech as nanomachine installed in soldiers in Metal Gear Solid. Connect the hair with the animal and control it. Pretty fabulous!
- And I want to ride the Toruk!
Enough said. But as a self-proclaimed-technologist, I do love the way of how the future would be. Where genetic engineered being applied, and how the screen-hologram presented. How the ship being controlled with touchscreen minority report style. Yet, I feel the same depth with Na’vi when utilizing the Banshee/Ikran, the horse, and also the Toruk, using their hair. That alone give me a hint of neuro-linked activities. We just said where we wanna go.
I know I don’t live longer to see all those technology. Still, I amaze Eye-ball targeting helmet in Macross.
I’m a self-proclaimed-technologist-wannabe. Shoot me.
I watched Avatar for second time, and came up with below jokes. Apparently Na’vi, even seems like a primitive, they already use human technology related to computer as in
- Hair connect with Ikran/Horse/tree = USB Plug & Play across multiple platform
- When Jake control his Ikran/horse using english language = Multiple Language Support
- Their Eywa/tree whatever = Revision history file storage, Dropbox
- all Na’vi singing/reciting prayers to transfer Grace/jake souls to their avatar body and their usb-hair connected to the ground = Rendering Farm/shared computing
Again, shoot me :p