Last night dream is pretty weird.
- I went to look for normal garments with a girl
- and that place suddenly transformed to a restaurant
- and then I served with nothing. The girl i went with got a Chicken roast a-la Kenny Rogers Quarter Meal
- as I walkaway from my table to ask where is my Beef steak, I found out my classmate of 03, maresmart, having some sort of reunion. They were shocked to find me there.
- and one of my female classmate, walk towards me, smiles and suddenly she appears like being haunted. Immediately I came to rescue her, by pinned her down and find some Imam.
- The imam ask me to go to the mosque to find some backup. I went and nearly use the female entrance at the back. Surprised, I went to the front entrace. but what I did is to pray first.
- And when i walk out, I saw my parents riding an old bicycle. those big with thin tires.
- I wanted to try the bicycle. But once I started cycling, it bounces, and it bounces real high till I’ve felt the clouds on my cheek.
- And I land into some english territory. Or it could be Dataran Merdeka 50 years ago.
- Since the bicycle punctured, I pushed the bicycle, to which the position and feels like old motorcycle workshop at Dengkil
- But the guy inside, the manager, is the manager of Motorcycle Workshop in Taman Kosas.
- He gave me some sort of liquid, covered in one bottle and one plastic, that has a hole, but will not poured outside because that liquid in a holed plastic, in a bottle.
- And I think the dream stops here, or this is as much as I could recall my dream.
Real life points to ponder
- This week Transformers 2 will come to cinema
- I ate a Kenny Rogers Quarter meal with my little sis last week.
- I don’t think I have any crisis with my classmate.. at least I think like that.
- And there’s no one in class of 03 got sawan or what not.
- I cycled last week, using my dad’s bicycle.
- When I was at MMU, i serviced my motorcycle at the first shop alongside Jalan Dengkil, the one accessible from MMU.
- Now I’m at ampang, I serviced my motorcycle at the workshop in Taman Kosas.
Last but not least.. dream is devil’s play, some says.