OMG i just found this on my twitterverse, and decide to hop into KLUE twitter page.
This is their twit. and another one 36 minutes later.
As the events is crowded, better safe than sorry, go for a checkup.
Originally I was planning to see their marketplace but I’m unsure why I straight away heading home after Google Tech User Group Meetup KL. Lucky me.
Last saturday while many of my peers, I think, went to Urbanscapes 09, I went to Google Technology User Group (GTUG) Kuala Lumpur, the first meeting. Will wrote about that meeting later on because I wanna wait for all videos that has been recorded by Mike Smith from iTrain.
So the first GTUG has been talking about android. And they have lightning talks about Google products. You can share tips if you’re Gmail Expert by the way. So I decide to share what I’ve been fiddling around with google Maps, which is Officekami projects. People like my talk so I got the cool GTUG T-Shirt and, as nazrol said, one of the geek toy, Google USB Hub.
That’s the T-shirt and the USB hub. and this is how you use the USB hub :p
Day by day, (cewah) the territory of Officekami keep increasing. It’s not just KL, I’ve bookmarked and officekami-ed a place in Changlun & Alor Star, Kedah. It may take years to mark all Officekami all over Malaysia hahah.
Do tell me if you like to be a contributor for your areas. Currently Icednyior and Iwani are helping me finding some wifi-spots. I can cover much to Ampang & KL area as you can see from the map.
Visit Officekami.com for Wifi location and non-common offices you can make and also find some nice articles there.
I have a coupons to give away for free since I’m not using it. Unfortunately it’s nearing it’s expiring date, 30 June 2009. So if you’re keen to have this coupon, leave a comment in this post by stating which coupon you want. I’ll email u or if u have my number, call me.. First come first serve. I recommend you to meet me to get this coupon or else pay RM3 ( i think ) for the Poslaju Envelope to post to you. I’ll post to you tomorrow and you can get the coupons on Friday. Be fast.
All these coupons need you to have a JCard :p and should you need to know more about terms and condition about particular coupons, write it down in the comments box.
Bluumis Free Rm340 . Ladies only and need prior appointment.
Last night dream is pretty weird.
- I went to look for normal garments with a girl
- and that place suddenly transformed to a restaurant
- and then I served with nothing. The girl i went with got a Chicken roast a-la Kenny Rogers Quarter Meal
- as I walkaway from my table to ask where is my Beef steak, I found out my classmate of 03, maresmart, having some sort of reunion. They were shocked to find me there.
- and one of my female classmate, walk towards me, smiles and suddenly she appears like being haunted. Immediately I came to rescue her, by pinned her down and find some Imam.
- The imam ask me to go to the mosque to find some backup. I went and nearly use the female entrance at the back. Surprised, I went to the front entrace. but what I did is to pray first.
- And when i walk out, I saw my parents riding an old bicycle. those big with thin tires.
- I wanted to try the bicycle. But once I started cycling, it bounces, and it bounces real high till I’ve felt the clouds on my cheek.
- And I land into some english territory. Or it could be Dataran Merdeka 50 years ago.
- Since the bicycle punctured, I pushed the bicycle, to which the position and feels like old motorcycle workshop at Dengkil
- But the guy inside, the manager, is the manager of Motorcycle Workshop in Taman Kosas.
- He gave me some sort of liquid, covered in one bottle and one plastic, that has a hole, but will not poured outside because that liquid in a holed plastic, in a bottle.
- And I think the dream stops here, or this is as much as I could recall my dream.
Real life points to ponder
- This week Transformers 2 will come to cinema
- I ate a Kenny Rogers Quarter meal with my little sis last week.
- I don’t think I have any crisis with my classmate.. at least I think like that.
- And there’s no one in class of 03 got sawan or what not.
- I cycled last week, using my dad’s bicycle.
- When I was at MMU, i serviced my motorcycle at the first shop alongside Jalan Dengkil, the one accessible from MMU.
- Now I’m at ampang, I serviced my motorcycle at the workshop in Taman Kosas.
Last but not least.. dream is devil’s play, some says.