Since the memories of my dream last night fading at the moment and i’m only remember parts by part, let me jot don in points
- I’m at the Tae-Kwon-Do tourney
- before Tae-Kwon-Do sparring, there’s a ‘runaway obstacle’ that you need to pass within time limited ( like Wipeout/AXN, or Istana Takeshi/Takeshi Castle)
- I stalk a muslim-bangladesh kids that looks like Slumdog Millionaire character that was asking alms and he apparently went to his either father/uncle car’s
- Been hugged by an extremely cute girl
- All of this takes place in Putrajaya
- I’m not a blackbelt, as I only reach Brown-belt, the last stage before getting a blackbelt. that was a story in primary school
- I’ve a new addictcion – Wipeout in AXN. Nonetheless, I still like ‘runaway-obstacles’.
- Yesterday as I working over the weekend, there’s the same people who asking for alms coming to me. Sometimes I give, but not this time. Since last week they’ve been loitering around. I’m not sure if the kids are Bangladesh or Rohingya. Furthermore, using the name of Maahad Tahfiz ( top-name for religious school ). My friend who works at JKM ( Jabatan kebajikan Masyarakat / Welfare department ) even said that Maahad Tahfiz is also syndicate. gah!
- I’m watching The Uninvited last night. Maybe that main character hugged me. such a psycho. ( her la not me hahah )
- putrajaya have a nice building.