Before you Getting Jiggy with Wiggy, please play this vimeo video to get the feel
Okay that’s Will Smith, Getting Jiggy With It, but with a strange P1 object inside. Here it is, Wiggy
With Wiggy, I’ll be able to mobilize around P1 Wimax Coverage area. Thanks to dannyfoo, I’ve got the invitation to test this Wiggy for 3 months. I just wanna test it at my home, where I can’t enjoy 1MB Streamyx just because it’s kampung. Even Pizza will hardly come to our house lol.
Here’s some pics for you to jiggy with wiggy.
As sexy as my business card lol
Size in comparison with Sheffly, my ipod shuffle
Another size comparison
How it looks like when it’s connected to usb ports
BUT!! ( a big but here )
The design isn’t friendly with my Eruda ( Last Gen MacBookPro 15″). it will block my kensington port.
And also it will block my MagSafe Connector at the other side 😐
- Here are some technical specs:
- Standard Compliance : IEEE 802.16e 2005
- Operating Frequency : 2.3 GHz ~ 2.4 GHz
- Channel Bandwidth : 5MHz, 8.75 MHz, 10 MHz
- Modulation : Scalable OFDMA, QPSK, 16QAM, 64 QAM (DL Only)
- Interface : USB 2.0
- Maximum Throughput : DL – 30Mbps, UL – 7Mbps
- Output Power : Max 23 dBm, 200mW
- Power Supply : 5V through USB Interface
- Weight : 50g
- Operation Temperature : 0-50 Degrees Celcius
- Humidity : Up to 95% non-condensing
Oh just reading another tester ( qwertyjuan/icednyior ) I need to go back and change my modem. I still can’t connect, but it seems promising. Hope the speed really kicks so I can throw away Screamyx 512 at my home.
I said it again. 512kbps mean you
And since Wiggy not available for Mac, I’ll not posting any screenshot of the application interface yet, till I get connected.