the idea of being here

yesterday was watching Freedom Writers, and this particular line of script struck me real hard.

Swank: That’s not true- I want to be here; I love you.
Dempsey: You love the idea of me.
Swank: But it’s such a great idea.
Dempsey: [softly] I know.

If you didn’t remember it/ didn’t know, this is when the part hilary swank/erin back to home and confronted with her husband who’ll move out from the house.

What I mean is imagine, you thought all things were okay, and suddenly, it’s not okay. You love the idea of it’s okay but truthfully, it isn’t. Still, it’s such a great idea from one side to think everything is fine and okay, and that.. what drives you…

Till you know it’s not okay.

This is just scribble. Nothing personal or emotional. I’m okay. Truly I am :) hmmmkayy! = with mr principal tone in south park.

Mar 2009
POSTED IN memories WISIWYG

7 Responses to : the idea of being here

1. e2an1 says:

this is the only part of that movie that i can remember…

e2an1 – maybe because it really was a great idea

3. chapan says:

ye ke? mane ade doh.. die terkejut pasal husband die nak move out.. she thought everything was okay (working as english teacher and 2 other part time jobs) ..

chapan – er teruk sangat ke english aku da.. betulla ape aku cakap kan ? apa yang ” mana ada doh ” ?

5. chapan says:

hahahah.. tak teruk pon 😀 aku konfius je ..

“..with her husband who was gonna move out .. “(kot) ahhahaha.. abaikan.. aku saje je tinggalkan kesan aku visit blog 😀

chapan – nnt aku banje ko teh ais sbb ko melawat blog dan tidak menjadi silent reader hehe

silent reader.. thanks sbb melawat :)

7. chapan says:

teh ais ? belanja? ooooo magic word.. (terus bookmark, masuk hari2)