Yellow Cab Pizza

24022009224

Spotted the picture above at Jalan Ayer Lama, Ampang. Saw this 4 yellow vespa coming down from AKLEH and heading to Kelab Darul Ehsan I presume. At first I thought they gonna turn out at the next junction to go to Yellow Cab Pizza Ampang Point, but only to discover they keep going. With my agility, I draw out Anne from my waist to take a picture while riding motorcycle.

No please I’m not a rempit.

It’s either they deliver a pizza, or they on a trip to create a hype. Might be someone order their pizza for a party, that’s why they’re using 4 delivery guy. Another delivery guy was hidden on right side of WRR 4687 rider.

I’ve yet to taste their pizzas. How does their pizza? does it tasty? Anyone ? Click the link below for existing review.

Masak-Masak

KYSpeaks

Feb 2009

17 Responses to : Yellow Cab Pizza

1. aman says:

wah…atas moto pun sempat tangkap gambar..hebat..huhu

amanz – kanak2 jangan cuba dijalanraya yah! :p kalau ko nak aku lepas tangan pun bole *opssss*

3. Dávid says:

Of course lah. Is this the first Yellow Cab in MY or you just had your first branch in your city/hometown? I’m not sure if they serve the halal variety but I’ve seen some Muslims here dine at Yellow Cab. Anyway, just dropping by. Jaga diri. =) Saludos de la Filipina! Hasta luego.

david – hi there. the pizzas here are halal if i’m not mistaken. thanks for dropping by. take care yourself 😀

5. rashdan says:

teksi kuning versi motor… :))

rashdan – penumpang teksinya pizza gagaga

7. Waaa ko ni, kalau pasal makanan laju je! Hahaha

izuddin.helmi – sepantas lipas kudung haiiyahhh!~

9. sayv says:

hy…. visit night….. happy weekend…

10. Emi says:

Yesss.. sedapppppp!!!… but i would recommend you to try Papa John’s Pizza at Times Square.. lagi sedap!! The best pizza ever!!! It’s my childhood pizza.. when I heard it open up a branch in Malaysia.. I was soooo excitedd! you can see the review in masak2 too!

emi – kau makan semua yang bes huhu

12. ejon says:

hari tu baru makan pizza ni kat kampung baru. best tp mahal sket la. tp best 😀

ejon – kg baru ? kg baru ada yellow cab ? ke dekat ngan jalan pwtc tu ?

14. hye everyone..
    yellow cab is stillnew in malaysia..we have 3 branch which is yc jalan raja abdullah,yc ampang n yc usj..
    come drop by at out store and experience our great pizza..
    yes,our prices are quite expensive but its a great pizza…
    our dough is freshly made everyday…so,drop by at our store….best regards-yellow cab pizza family

15. bad says:

wah…syoknya… triangt knangan masa keja yc ampang..

bad – wa tak sampai lagi YC ampang

17. hahaha that? is so funny. yr a funny girl. that guy on the phone was a pervert. so sad for you you didnt get yr pizza. but you have a cute voice!