I was on my way back from a meeting. Passing through ampang park, I saw a guy, cycling while lying like having sunbath on the hot day.
I was riding my Jehuty so with my agility and dexterity, I’m stashing out my dearie Anne and riding motorcycle with single handed ( dasar mat rempit! ) to take the picture. i’m able to follow him before I’m turning to Jalan Ampang
And halfway at Jalan Ampang, I thought it was way cool if I interview this fella, but only to discover he may have went another way. Sheesh. Why I can’t think of this earlier.
TGV mobile is the applicaiton to help the movie-lovers get the latest info of the movie showing at the cinemas, among the function are
- View ‘Now Showing Movies’ that categorized by language.
- View the TGV Cinema branches and see what are the movie that are shown in that cinema by date ( today, till the second-next day )
- View synopsis of the movie
- One-click-call-booking including all the branches of TGV in Malaysia ( Also covers Tebrau, Seberang Perai, Seremban & Ipoh )
- All general info about movie included ( Genre, Language, Showtime, Cast , Director, Runtime )
- Another nifty thing: Bytes Loaded Counter ( to keep track of your usage )
So hop on to our company blog to download it and to see if it’s compatible with your phone and yes, spread it please