5 reasons why you should watch Upin & Ipin made by lescopaque
- Made in Malaysia, by MMU students ( ya proud )
- The voice over is originally done in Malay Language. Which means you’ll never see unsynchronized mouth movements. this will make the animations more alive in terms of emotions. ( unlike saladin, the facial expression quite stiffy ) The character movements are pretty natural and alive. I’m feeling like watching Pocoyo, but with a background. ( pocoyo only have soft white background )
- the extremely appealing cute factor. which make anum and kamil ( anak jiran sebelah ) love it very much.
- it also explain how and why muslims need to fast, which is verily well written and presented in the animation. ( unlike saladin which brings quite a question.. like saladin act of hesitation to fight )
- and they serve 6 teaser episode.. and saladin only 2 episode but.. i wonder with those high budget they have to produce, where’s the quality. with poor content management ( i afraid they didnt take much attention of the saladin character himself.. because one people complaint they potray saladin’s mother with improper veil/tudung, and one people complaint that saladin grabbing the girl as improper ) here the key is the reasearch and ideation. the movement.. if you watch the saladin.. the movement are pretty stiffy. keras. kurang hidup. compared to lescopaque, they’re more alive and well researched. from the cow to the movement of playing guli.
without no doubt since their first trailer, lescopaque giving more hope to the emergence in animation industry in malaysia. saladin on the other hand, has already existed long enough in malaysia.. since 2004 but.. now at 2007, only two episode aired.futhermore try searching on the youtube and you’ll find some people uploading Upin & Ipin. Saladin the animated?? part 1 and 2? none at all which is practically means no-one interested in Saladin or maybe disappointed watching it and didnt want to upload to youtube. haha.. ( i only have part 2 which makes me unable to write a comparison review between saladin and Upin & Ipin ) and to hear that Saladin Trailer spending millions, it’s really, unworthy if the previous 2 episode are like crap. so i see for the meantime, support lah lescopaque. and now ehsan, told that their rating for last week show.
DM_ehsan: (Last Week Ratings) Upin & Ipin high rating: 480,000 in Malaysia, 760,000 in Jakarta alone! The whole Indon must be 1- 3 Mil Viewers!! So don’t forget to see Upin & Ipin Friday to Sunday 7 30pm at tv9! tv9 also planning to show it at 2pm Monday – Thursday. Btw, there’s some videos of it available on youtube, just search for Upin and Ipin
Do saladin ratings are like this? i wonder… and before saying me being one sided to Lescopaque, hear this.
” i’m not being one sided. i practically feel not satisfied with 2 of the Saladin animation + they making of. unless if saladin perform, i’ll surely shows my support. looking at the saladin cinematic trailer at the war at the Nile river makes my heart beating faster and put my hopes high. but seeing those 2 episode, crap”
So people, dont miss the episode 4 today on the channel 9. And if you’ve miss the previous episode, here you go.. i include 3 earlier episodes of Upin & Ipin.
episode 1 : Esok Puasa
episode 2 : Dugaan
episode 3 : nikmat
dont forget, today, 730, channel 9. yeah kak ros.. i miss youuuuu
Song At The Moment: System of a down – [Hypnotize #06] Tentative [foobar2000 v0.9.4.3]