so 5 things which is unknown by public.
- I am actually a hard-headed, stubborn, and easily snapped. Seriously. Just i think that now i manage to keep my temper down unlike the younger days.
- The reason i always use my own ‘sound effects’ or quoting dialogs when explaining/chatting/talk maybe because the fact that i’m easily remember any parts/acts from movies I like.
- Once upon a time in Tadika Bakti, Bank Negara Malaysia, i was playing lego in a wrong way. The students were required to build like building or assembling from the manuals. What i build is like a wheel and there’s a handler. what’s more is i hold the handler and in a circular motion ( like i want to slap/tempeleng/backhand), i use my arm like a gear, and move the wheel and i’ve designed so the wheel can easily detach from the handler. So ‘daya emparan dari pergerakan ayunan tangan akan membuatkan roda itu terkeluar dari pemegangnya dan bergerak atas satu garisan yg lurus sehinggalah ia kehilangan kelajuannya dan tumbang ketepi’. HAH!
- During Tamiya season, which is i think during standard 5, after distributing flyers in my home areas, my father gave me and my second brother the ice-hockey stick like in the dash yonkuro. waahahaha
- I come from another planet and taking a human form ( – my current officemate always said like that.. haha )
Now I’m tagging another rumpun participant
Congratulations to soccer team for winning the pestabola merdeka.
A week before the exhibition. SPARTA!! Cuak pun ada sebenarnya.
Mugen no kensen.. blade art. Senko Jin!!
Song At The Moment: David Holmes – [OST – Ocean’s Thirteen #17] Snake Eyes [foobar2000 v0.9.4.3]